Subject: Re: Re Morphing
From: [email-masked] (paul davies)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 08:35:11 -0400

>>>Earlier version of lightwave would mess up the point order when copying and
>pasting objects. What you want to do is save your object to disk and load
>it into other layers to preserve the point order. BTW 4.0 doesn't have this
>problem.<<
>
>I just have to correct you on your last point.  4.0 for WindowsFWG does have
>this problem!  Point order is too easily screwed up with cut/copy/paste,
>undo, metaform, mirror, merge points, all else remaining equal.  I hope
>someone at NewTek realizes this and the final release has a fix.  The problem
>is a day to day headache.  Identical objects (same number points, same file
>size,  same position) morph to wireframe spaggetti in Layout!

That's funny. I just did a test on PCLW to verify you claim and I had no 
problem morphing 3 objects created with copy and paste. I'm running Win95, 
could someone with other versions of Windows test this also?
:+)

Paul Davies  [email-masked]
Concept Artist-RPG/Action Games
Magnet Interactive Studios Inc.

--
[email-masked] (paul davies) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]